Silk Crib Slip - Blush
Silky Tots Silk Crib Slips fit snugly over your cot mattress (can also be used on bassinets). Delicate hair and skin glide smoothly across the surface, eliminating any friction which prevents knotting, matting, and baby bald spots. Safe and kind on babies sensitive skin our crib slips create a silky soft barrier between baby’s head and the sheets below.
Results on existing baby bald spots show noticeable re-growth in 2-3 weeks. Recommended by dermatologists and asthma and eczema specialists.
With Silky Tots you can be confident that you’re getting all the benefits of the softest 22 momme mulberry silk;• Reduced friction; reducing infant hair loss and painful to brush out knotting
• Non absorbent; doesn’t strip skin or hair of natural oils
• Temperature regulating; helps keep baby warm in winter and cool in summer
• Uninhabitable by dust mites (perfect for allergy/asthma sufferers)
• Breathable and naturally hypoallergenic
• Oeko-tex Standard 100; Internationally certified non-toxic
• Machine washable
◦ 100% 22 momme 6A grade silk mulberry silk
◦ Oeko Tex 100 certified non toxic
◦ Designed in Melbourne in line with SIDS safety guidelines
◦ Stretch panel and two sizing options ensures a safe, snug fit
◦ 2 in 1. Can be used on bassinets. See FAQs for all sizing info
◦ Patented product
SIZINGStandard; 16" x 59" continuous band. Fits all standard cribs.
Small; 16" x 53" continuous band. Fits small European cots 19.5-27" wide e.g. Leander.
Almost every USA crib will require a standard size. Please confirm correct size before ordering or email firstname.lastname@example.org and the Silky Tots team will be happy to help. Do not use if the cot slip does not fit snugly on your mattress.
SEE SIZING AND USAGE GUIDE FOR SIZING INFO
A great investment
A high the quality product - even after washing it maintained its texture and dried perfectly - I am so happy I invested in purchasing this for my daughter
What a great product!
My poor baby girl had eczema on her scalp and would rock her head from side to side to soothe the itch. This caused her to have a big bald patch on the back of her head. We were able to get her eczema under control but she still rocked her head back and forth as a way to settle herself to sleep causing the bald patch to stay! Since purchasing the silky tots cot cover within 6 weeks bubs hair has grown back and is continuing to grow. A big relief! Thanks silky tots x
Excellent, no more bald spot and smooth hair every morning for my little one.