Silk Pillow Slip - Gray
Silky Tots Silk Pillow Slips allow hair to glide smoothly across the pillow surface, greatly reducing knotting and frizz (making morning brushing a breeze). Choose double side 100% mulberry silk or pure silk top and high quality cotton bottom (Grey, Blush or Pearl).
Recommended by dermatologists and asthma and eczema specialists. Silk is naturally hydrating, temperature regulating and hypoallergenic, making our Silk Pillow Slips perfect for the most sensitive skin (did we mention silk is also amazing for anti-aging? Perfect for Mum too!).
With Silky Tots you can be confident that you’re getting all the benefits of the softest 22 momme mulberry silk;
• Reduced friction; reducing painful to brush out knotting , frizz and 'bed-head'
• Non absorbent; doesn’t strip skin or hair of natural oils
• Temperature regulating; warm in winter and cool in summer
• Uninhabitable by dust mites (perfect for allergy/asthma sufferers)
• Breathable and naturally hypoallergenic
• Oeko-tex Standard 100; Internationally certified non-toxic
• Machine washable
◦ Choice of: 100% 22 momme 6A grade silk mulberry silk top and 100% cotton bottom with concealed zip closure or Double side 100% 22 momme 6A grade silk mulberry silk with envelope closure
◦ 19" x 29"
◦ Concealed zip closure eliminates sagging on low rise pillows
◦ Oeko Tex 100 certified non toxic
◦ Designed in Melbourne
Our 5 year old has thick hair and was always waking up with knotty hair. The pillow slip has really helped and her hair is much easier to brush of a morning. Think I might need to get myself one!
Even my husband wanted one
After my daughter and I were both sleeping on the gorgeous pink pillow case, my husband happen to one night sleep on it. Well he loved it so much he insisted on having one. He now has the grey for himself. We both love them. Thank you
Absolutely love the silk pillow case, I bought one for my daughter and then ended up getting one for me too I can definitely see the difference in how my daughters hair is in the morning, and her facial skin is not as dry and scaly from eczema.