Silk Head Support
Silky Tots Silk Head Supports keep baby snug as a bug on the move. Designed for baby seats, prams and bouncers, the ultra soft plush padding supports baby's head and neck whilst cocooning them in beautiful soft silk.
Made of Silky Tots eco silk, the perfect blend of mulberry silk and eco friendly eucalyptus fibres. This beautiful fabric behaves like pure silk, allowing delicate hair to glide across the surface, while the eucalyptus adds extra strength and durability.
Our 2 in 1 silk head support grows with your little traveller and the snap close belt slots allow safe and easy use with 3 or 5 point harnesses.
With Silky Tots you can be confident that you’re getting all the benefits of the softest 22 momme mulberry silk;
• Reduced friction; reducing infant hair loss and painful to brush out knotting
• Non absorbent; doesn’t strip skin or hair of natural oils
• Temperature regulating; helps keep baby warm in winter and cool in summer
• Uninhabitable by dust mites (perfect for allergy/asthma sufferers)
• Breathable and naturally hypoallergenic
• Oeko-tex Standard 100; Internationally certified non-toxic
• Machine washable
◦ 2 sizes included, can be used individually or together
◦ Snap close belt slots allow safe use with harnesses.
◦ 50% 6A grade silk mulberry silk 50% Tencel (eucalyptus lyocell)
◦ Oeko Tex 100 certified non toxic
◦ Designed in Melbourne in line with SIDS safety guidelines
A beautiful, quality product
Over the past month or so, I’ve now ordered the silk pillow case for my almost 3 year old, the silk cover for my newborn’s cot and the silk headrests for my newborn’s pram and car seat. Such a quality product and my 2 girls absolutely love the silk! My 3 year old was a tummy sleeper, so I never had the issue with ‘bed hair’ but my newborn daughter is a back sleeper, so I’m keen to minimise baldness and help promote the growth of her hair as she gets older. Thank you!